Saturday, August 2, 2008

Rep Your Hood



Harmonious 3-Wheel Beer Me.

----

As the Olympic countdown continues, I noticed something while cruising the 'hood (on my bike with a basket...gangsta!). Something different about the street. I couldn't quite put my finger on it.











-------

This pic doesn't really have anything to do with the Olympics, but sometimes things itch.



----

This is Workers' Stadium. In normal times, there are two huge hip hop clubs, VICS and Mix, that are located on the left and right side of the photo. Due to security concerns, both clubs have both been shut down to make way for the Olympics!


--

To the right under the billboard of the soccer player lies the club, Mix.


--

Under normal circumstances, all 3 rooms (each about the size of the main room in the old Centro-Fly) of Mix is poppin' every single night until about 5am (no hyperbole).



(Um...I knew this pic would come in handy at some point.)

No comments: